Sidi Crossfire 3 SRS features:
- The Crossfire line has evolved for the third time!
- The brand new Crossfire 3 is manufactured in “TECHNOMICRO” and it is equipped with PU protections.
- Both the tongue of the inner last with internal gusset and the back joints are padded with closed-cell material, to avoid water and sweat absorption.
- The tip of the boot is entirely covered by plastic protection panels enriched by a geometric embossed design for more grip.
- The boot is equipped with a metatarsus protection.
- A rigid nylon insert has been added to protect the inner part of the boot in case the rider’s foot slides off the foot peg or the kick-starter.
- The insert is replaceable by unscrewing the 4 screws.
- The plastics of Crossfire 3, heel included, have all a new design.
- The anatomically shaped heel is manufactured in PU.
- Its particular shape has been studied and improved to provide foot’s safety in case of twisting.
- The new heel assures comfort and stability.
The SIDI Crossfire 3 SRS MX Boots have been completely redesigned, with only the acclaimed SIDI cam lock buckles and straps carrying over from the Crossfire 2 SRS Boots. The new inner gaiter has a larger circumference than the Crossfire 2, accommodating an even wider range of calf sizes and making for a tight seal around the rider’s lower leg no matter what knee brace system may be used.
The upper inside of the gaiter features a suede heat protection-grip panel for maximum grip. The Dual Flex ankle has been redesigned to prevent motion beyond anatomical limits that may cause injury, without restricting dexterity for normal shifting and braking. The SIDI Crossfire 3 SRS Boots are possibly the most durable, serviceable motocross boots on the market - the design uses hardware instead of stitching so virtually every part is replaceable, season after season.
Dual Flex System
The new Dual Flex system used on the SIDI Crossfire 3 SRS does not only limit lateral hyperflexion, but also features hard stops at the limit of the anatomically allowed range of motion that limit hyperextension of the ankle joint. The adjustabillity of the exclusive Dual Flex system with its four floating independent straps enables the Crossfire 3 SRS boots to provide each rider with a personal fit no matter their body shape or whether or not knee braces are used.
Adjustable Calf System
Sidi's exclusive, patented, double adjustable calf plate system allows the rider to adjust the inner diameter of the Crossfire boots at the calf. This system, along with longer upper straps, allows the Crossfire 3 SRS boot to accommodate riders with larger calves much easier than even the previous Crossfire 2 Boots. The inner plate is made of two different materials; a rigid one to support the boot and a heat resistant one to protect the rider's leg from exhaust heat. The new inner heat shield is made of a high grip material.
Sidi boots do not incorporate inner booties into their design, and for good reason. Booties make the design larger and cumbersome, add to the boot's thickness, which interferes with shifting. Plus, inner booties retain body heat affecting the rider's performance and comfort.
The cam-lock buckle system incorporates a strap memory retention system. Adjust the straps once and they will be at the same position for every ride after that! No more readjusting for every ride or mid-day during a ride.
The tip of the toe on the Crossfire and Charger boots are covered with plastic to protect the base material and seams against abrasion from brush etc. Plastic shift and brake lever guards on the top of each foot area.
New sole boat features a more cupped and thicker design so the rider’s foot rests deeper into the sole system. Removable arch support
Other Sidi Crossfire3 SRS Boot features:
- New ankle pivot system designed to have a hard limit of foot/ankle hyperextension.
- New sole boat features a more cupped and thicker design so the rider’s foot rests deeper into the sole system.
- New Dovetail SR anti-skid rubber sole covers the arch area of the sole and is replaceable using hand tools.
- Toe and heel areas on the Dovetail SR sole are now a permanent part.
- Laminated Technomicro base material in all areas.
- Slim, cool non-bootie design.
- Calf plate system features an inner double adjustment that expands to fit the largest calf or knee brace system.
- Nylon insole.
- Inner heat shield made of high grip material.
- Removable arch support.
- Toe area covered in protective plastic.
- New rigid, shock resistant, anatomically shaped heel hold the riders foot firm and thus resists twisting while offering added protection.
- Replaceable, sleek, micro adjustable cam lock buckle system with memory retention nylon straps.
- All buckles move independently of each other and have just one fixed point (by a screw) which allows easy closure and the buckles can adapt to the rider’s. position as they pivot on the mounting screw as the rider changes position on the bike.
- Lower buckle guards help protect against opening due to an impact.
- Complete central strap system can be easily replaced and is available in two sizes.
- Lined with anti-abrasion Cambrelle in the foot area for comfort, the upper is lined with Teflon mesh which prevents complete absorption of water and sweat. These materials will not retain water or sweat on the inside of the boot. The boot will dry quickly and the treatment also prevents the onset of mold.
- All bolt-on parts are replaceable.
- Sidi patented replaceable shin plate.
- Malleolus external plastic guard with ergonomic closed cell foam padding internally to enhance protection of those tender small foot bones.
- Innovative Dual Flex System upper offers the industry’s best fit, especially with knee braces.
- Replaceable inner kick starter/foot peg nylon guard on the inside area of both boots.
- Boot leg is fully assembled with screws, is stitch-free and entirely replaceable.
Rider's who know motocross know SIDI!
Mud, sand, dust ... there is no terrain or condition in which the Sidi Crossfire 3 SRS Boot collection cannot perform. Technology, innovation, advanced materials
and attractive design are the perfect mix that characterizes SIDI OFFROAD boots. Each year the greatest motocross and enduro athletes in the world help us to
create the ultimate off road boots.
Why Sidi Sport?
Tradition, values and commitment combined with an efficient international distribution network make Sidi a company that is present all over the globe. Because of their guaranteed quality, SIDI footwear has been chosen by millions of athletes. Since 1960 SIDI has researched and developed highly technical footwear in order to achieve the maximum in reliability and comfort.